This year I’m adding two new elements: a special focus on aspects you can use for your business. And…. I plan to give a FREE TELECALL each month after the new moon under the heading “New Moon Teachings for Your Soul-Inspired Business.”
(CLICK HERE for details of my first call, Wed. Jan. 21st. I’m WAY excited about this!! Please join me!)
The Jan 20th new moon will be unusual in a few ways: 1) It’s the fourth time in a row the sun and moon are entering a new sign together, increasing the impact of that energy. 2) It’s the first of TWO new moons in Aquarius we’ll be having (the second on Feb. 18th). 3) Both Aquarius new moons are considered “supermoons,” meaning when the moon is closest to the Earth, also increasing its effect. Besides the sun and moon, there will be two other planets in Aquarius – Venus and Mercury (which is going retrograde for 3 weeks on the 21st) – which will make for a supercharged Aquarian new beginning to 2015!
And this is good, for the world needs Aquarian energy!
Aquarius is the sign of the new age we are entering – an age of greater freedom, community, and equality.
Although it’s the Water Bearer, Aquarius is an air sign, pertaining to mind – and big mind at that. It supports vision, inspiration, out of the box thinking, the new, the different, the unique. It is focused on the future, idealism, technology, humanitarianism, the betterment of all. It brings in big picture thinking and evolutionary action and supports friendship, community connections and groups of all kinds, working in harmony together for common cause or greater good. It engenders a clean break from old, worn-out patterns and empowers each of us to step boldly into the next phase of our lives by being quirkily, authentically ourselves. (Can you see why I like it?)
This coming New Moon in Aquarius:
Tuesday, Jan. 20th at 5:14 a.m. Pacific, 8:14 a.m. Eastern, 1:14 p.m. GMT.
(The intentions are best set around that time, or within 8 hours after, but within the next two days is fine.)
BUSINESS BOOSTING TIPS:
The areas to focus on when setting intentions include:
• Innovation – Invite and expect creative ideas and brilliance, inventions, eccentricity. Enjoy being a maverick or trail-blazer. Being your quirky, unique, unconventional and authentic self will increase your success.
• The Future – Look for new trends, new technologies, visions of the future that upset the old and allow for something new and fresh to enter. Set long-range goals, innovative change and transformation, align with the evolutionary impulse of humanity.
• Humanitarianism – Seek win-win outcomes that are good for all, connecting to community, operating from a larger world-view, and seeking solutions for humanity’s problems. Any ideas that are idealistic and further the vision of human equality and freedom – now’s the time for them, have the courage to stand for them.
• Freedom – Invite excitement, the unexpected, revitalizing experiences, and anything to do with experiencing greater freedom, finding your own path, becoming more independent.
• The Big Picture – Seek objectivity, true knowledge, the larger picture. Use tools of divination, open to revelation. Focus on long-term goals and objectives, having a clear perception of the truth – but also humor.
• Fellowship – Nurture your personal and business friendships, like-minded groups, teams, community-building, networking, the power of the collective working together for the common good. This is a good time for stimulating conversations brainstorming forward-looking ideas.
• Overcome aloofness, stubborn opinions, fear of involvement and participation, excessive detachment. Notice those tendencies in yourself and make the effort to soften and extend yourself.
• For health it concerns ankles and calves, circulation, veins, cramps and spasms.
Here are some tips for how to use the New Moon energy to plant effective wishes/ intentions/ visions:
1. Write them by hand. (You might want to keep a New Moon Magic journal – that’s what I’m doing. Or you could write them on cards and keep them in a drawer.)
2. Choose more than one but no more than ten wishes or intentions. (To activate but not dissipate the energy.)
3. Wait until the actual New Moon time or 8 hours after (between 8:14 a.m. and 4:14 p.m. Eastern, on Jan. 20th) or within 48 hours after that (through Thursday, Jan. 22nd around 8:14 a.m. ET). Let the wishes form and choose the ones that feel most harmonious and right to you at that time.
4. In phrasing your intentions feel free to say “I choose, I intend, I create, I wish or want to experience, I request, I ask for, I call to me……” or any language that feels right to you.
5. You might want to say them out loud after you write them down.
6. Some recommend lighting a candle.
Keeping our written intentions where we can refer back to them later, to see which actually came true, is part of this experiment. It’s also advisable to keep your intentions in mind, especially as the Full Moon approaches, the time for action. These intentions will also be powerful to review at the end of the year!
I have also created a NEW MOON MAGIC FACEBOOK PAGE for sharing our New Moon Intentions, if you’d like to do that. Please click on above link to join me there – and click “Join group” in upper right corner if you want to join.
Wishing you powerful expansion and alignment with the larger collective energies to support your highest ideals in 2015!