I’m excited to be officially launching my monthly free call series: NEW MOON TEACHINGS For Your Business, Your Purpose, & Your Prosperity.
Wednesday’s call will happen right at the time of the new moon. I’ll talk about those Aquarian energies of freedom, individuality, and humanitarianism. If you’re a rebellious, original thinker with a big mission to help the world – you’re very Aquarian.
I’m also going to talk about 3 Levels of Consciousness – and how you can free yourself from the delusion of limitation and reconnect to your true limitless nature – so you can go out and LIVE YOUR PURPOSE.
This is possibly the MOST IMPORTANT teaching I can share with you. I will give you a simple and powerful model to understand what’s happening and how to shift your state when you’re stuck. It’s all about the AWAKENING that is happening now!
The Feb. 18th new moon will be unusual in a few ways:
1) It’s the second of TWO new moons in a row in Aquarius (very rare).
2) Both Aquarius new moons are considered “supermoons,” meaning the moon is closest to the Earth, increasing its effect.
3) This new moon will just barely be in Aquarius – by only a few minutes or even seconds! – before the moon shifts into Pisces. So Pisces in in the mix too.
These anomalies put some emphasis on Aquarius, don’t you think?
Aquarius supports original, out of the box thinking, the new, the different, the authentically unique. It is focused on the future, idealism, technology, humanitarianism. It brings in big picture thinking and flashes of intuition and supports friendship and groups of all kinds, working together for the greater good. It can be revolutionary in its renegade nonconformity. Do you relate?
The proximity of Pisces (coming in right after the moon becomes new) adds more flowing intuition, spiritual connection and creativity to the energy this month. And it brings more compassion and unconditional love into community.
This coming New Moon in Aquarius:
Wednesday, Feb. 18th at 3:47 p.m. Pacific, 6:47 p.m. Eastern, 11:47 p.m. GMT. (The intentions are best set around that time, or within 8 hours after, but within the next two days is fine.)
BUSINESS BOOSTING TIPS:
The areas to focus on when setting intentions include:
- Innovation – Cultivate creative ideas, originality, brilliant intuitive downloads. Enjoy being a maverick or trail-blazer. Being your quirky, unique, unconventional, nonconformist and authentic self will increase your success. Innovation rules! Go for it!
- The Future – Look for new trends, new technologies, visions of the future that inspire you. Set long-range goals, be open to change and transformation, align with the evolutionary impulse of humanity.
- Humanitarianism – Seek win-win outcomes that are good for all, connect to community, follow your impulses to help humanity. Be idealistic and further your big visions. Let your heart lead here. It’s about oneness.
- Freedom – Anything you can do to experience greater freedom, find your own path, become more independent will be good for you and your business.
- The Big Picture – Look at the larger picture and long-range goals. Use tools of divination, spiritual connection and intuition to help you zoom up to see the big view.
- Fellowship – Nurture your personal and business friendships with like-minded individuals, groups, community, networking, working together for the common good. This is a good time for brainstorming forward-looking ideas and getting excited about your big visions together.
- Overcome aloofness, fear of involvement and participation, excessive detachment. Notice those tendencies in yourself and make the effort to extend yourself. This is a good time to take those risks.
- For health it concerns ankles and calves, circulation, veins, cramps and spasms.
1. Write them by hand. (You might want to keep a New Moon Magic journal – that’s what I’m doing. Or you could write them on cards and keep them in a drawer.)
2. Choose more than one but no more than ten wishes or intentions. (To activate but not dissipate the energy.)
3. Wait until the actual New Moon time or 8 hours after (between 6:47 p.m. and 2:47 a.m. Eastern, on Feb. 18th) or within 48 hours after that (through Friday, Feb. 20th around 6:47 p.m. ET). Let the wishes form and choose the ones that feel most harmonious and right to you at that time.
4. In phrasing your intentions feel free to use words such as “I choose, I intend, I create, I wish or want to experience, I request, I ask for, I call to me…..” One good choice is “I accept these things — or something better — into my life now, for my highest good, and for the highest good of all concerned.” And then list what you want in the present tense.
5. You might want to say them out loud after you write them down.
6. Some recommend lighting a candle. Or picture the paper you’ve written your list on irradiated by light burning away all anxiety around your desires.
Keeping our written intentions where we can refer back to them later, to see which actually came true, is part of this experiment. It’s also advisable to keep your intentions in mind, especially as the Full Moon approaches, the time for action. These intentions will also be powerful to review at the end of the year!
I have also created a NEW MOON MAGIC FACEBOOK PAGE for sharing our New Moon Intentions, if you’d like to do that. Please click on above link to join me there – and click “Join group” in upper right corner if you want to join.
I hope you’ll join me on MY CALL on Wednesday at 6 p.m. right before the new moon!